Best and Free Android Themes – Installation
Tons and Tons of Free Themes optimized for your Android Mobile by which you can instantly download and start using them with just a sync of your mobile. Smart Phone cop makes it smart, fast and easy to search amazing Themes with just a button.
Android powered mobile phones are much more advanced and very easy to customize , when compared to other mobile phones available in the market.
If you have an Android phone , and you want to safely install new themes on it , without causing any risk of damage to your cellphone , we will show you how to that.
Installation Steps :
Following are the safe and simple steps to install themes on your Android phone :
- Rename the theme file to update.zip . On an Android phone , you have to right click on the theme file , and then right click again to rename.
- Copy the theme file (update.zip) , to the root of your SD card.
- Now you need to take a backup of your Android phone , in case you wish to restore the phone to its original state. Reboot your phone in Recovery Mode , by following these steps :
- Press and hold the Power/End Call button.
- When the phone is switched off , press and hold the Power and Home buttons. Continue to hold these buttons , until the Android image or logo appears.
- Release the buttons and wait for the Recovery screen.
- When the Recovery Screen appears , scroll to and select Android vX.X ( here X.X is the version of Android , running on your phone ) . You can alternatively press ALT+B.
- Wait for a few minutes , until your phone displays “backup complete” on the screen.
- Now you can apply the theme safely to your phone. Scroll to and select update.zip , or press ALT+A. Press the Home button to confirm your theme selection.
- Wait until the screen says “install from sdcard complete”.
- Finally scroll and select Reboot Now or press Home+Back.
It may take around 5-10 minutes for your phone to reboot with the new theme.
Note : You can only install themes on a Rooted Android mobile. Read here a guide on how to Root your Android mobile.